Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Dani in hotel room in Ireland

So, at 5:oo I got onto the internet at the site Dani was going to have me look at at 5:30 our time.

Well, I was trying to make sure I could figure out how to do it so I could see her and I saw the back of someone sitting at the computer. Low and behold, I was SURE it was my Dani. Well, it was and I emailed her and told her to turn around. And there she was, my beautiful little girl in Ireland and I was getting to look at her at that moment. It was very exciting!!! They were all excited. It made for a fun memory. Of course I had to grab my camera and start snapping these technically bad pics of her on the computer. But in these Mommy eyes it was a great picture. Very good for my heart!!






3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:57 AM

    I love you Momma! I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:59 AM

    love you! i'm glad we can make each other's day...you should actually charge for these pics since we are all so beautiful... but you know.. that's just a suggestion.. we can do it again and you can pay for people to come over and stare at our lovely faces... love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:37 PM

    ha you girls are amazing!!! love you!!

    ReplyDelete