Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I am a terrible blogger...





Okay, I am sorry, I am such a terrible blogger. I followed Ashley's example and added the site meter and all it does is make me feel bad when I see people looking and seeing no change. Uuugghh

Okay, since I have no new pics to really share, I will tell you what we have planned for XMas,

We are going to a cabin in Wisconsin Dells to a privately owned ski resort named Christmas Mountain Village. It will just be the 5 of us and we will be family bonding. We will ski, tube, play games, watch movies, laugh, cry, fight. ha Open XMas presents and just have a fun time being together. We are very excited!!

We have friends staying at our house housesitting for us and taking care of the dog and getting the mail.

I have almost finished XMas shopping and am so ready for some downtime with the family. Dani comes home from college tomorrow. She will be finished with midterms and ready for a month break. I love that girl. Alex and CJ get finished Tuesday next week and are ready for their winter break.

Tata for now!

2 comments:

  1. The Jib-Jabs are so cute, Lorie. I am so excited for you guys...the trip sounds wonderful! I hope you all have a great time. Merry Christmas to you all and I love you!!!

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time!! Oh, and I forgive you for not blogging recently...Ashley got after me two nights ago..haha!! That trip sounds TOTALLY awesome! And I love that pic of your funny, goofy, lovable family!!

    ReplyDelete