Sunday, July 27, 2008

Some New Pics Finally








Okay, I have been out of it because I had a freak accident a week ago Wednesday. I was trying to get to a cookbook on a shelf and I stood on a rolling desk chair. Yep, you guessed it, it rolled and I fell. I landed on both hands and sprained them very badly. They xrayed them twice thinking they might be broken. I have been wearing a brace on both hands and haven't been able to drive or do much of anything. I couldn't even hold a blowdryer in my hands (picture John or CJ holding a blowdryer in the air while I try to blowdry my hair.) Today is much better and I was actually able to download my pics from my surprise quick trip to Florida.




My trip came about one morning when I heard from Uncle Ed that he was going to surprise my Mom and drive down to see her. I asked if he had 2 more seats available and Cj and I hitchhiked. It was a quick but great visit and I came back with a few cute pics. I didn't take as many as usual, since I wasn't there that long.




Most of you know the gorgeous babies in the pics. More pics on my other site.




Will try to be better.

3 comments:

  1. OH MY! Although it must be terribly inconvenient and hurt like crazy, I am thankful that they were only sprained and nothing more serious.
    It is great to see a new post...but I totally understand being too busy.
    Take care!!
    Love you!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are injured. Glad you are better. When were you in FL? Sorry we missed you. Glad you got to go. Also glad you posted again..... :) love, paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:51 AM

    ok...i KNOW that many big events have occured since then and you have plenty to talk about. ready set go.

    i love you.
    al

    ReplyDelete