Saturday, October 21, 2006

Challenging All My Blog Readers



This is a test to see how many people actually read this blog. I know people look at my picture site and am trying to figure out if I should continue writing on this site. My smugmug site doesn't give me much space for narration. So.... if you are checking this place out, please leave a comment. This should be interesting. I hope lots of family are checking it out. Kim, Jessica and Leslie did you find the anniversay pics? ha

These pics are from Alex's Homecoming Week. The same day as Aunt Mae and Uncle Bill's anniversary.

Love you all!!

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:20 AM

    What would you do with all of your spare time if you quite, Sit around watching soap opra's eating icecream?
    Love Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:52 AM

    Yes, I check it all the time along with Ashley's and your smug mug too!! I ordered pictures from the smug mug when Mom and Dad's anniversary pictures came across. I thought they turned out great.
    Love to all,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:11 PM

    I check this all the time. Get twisted up sometimes when it isn't updated periodically.....I know, I have no room to talk. But going to post something new soon.....

    Love to keep up with you guys.

    love, paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad it is still looked at. It is nice to know. I will keep adding to it, but probably sporadically.
    Bruce, you're right, I have nothing else to do. ha I love knowing you look at this.
    Paula and Kim, I knew you looked at it, but like seeing your name on here at times. ha Gives me a warm fuzzy!!
    Ashley, I knew looks when she gets on hers. I check hers often too.
    Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:43 PM

    Mama....I look at this all the time! I love it! You really should update it more often! I cant wait to see you on Saturday! I love you!
    Love
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:42 PM

    i'm reading! =)...i love to hear whats going on with the fam. miss yall! love, katie

    ReplyDelete