Friday, October 27, 2006

Happy Birthday to Kristy!!!



















I remember when Kristy was born. Daddy called me at school. I was in 4th grade and I remember them letting me walk all the way down the hall to the telephone in the hallway, so I could speak to him. When he told me I had a new little sister, I was so happy. I ran back to my 4th grade class to share the news!!! I loved that people told me she looked like me when she was growing up. I still like it and aspire to look more like HER when I grow up.
Kristy, I think you are a terrific Mom to your kids. I am so proud of you and what you grew up to be!! I am so lucky to have you for a sister. I thank God for bringing you into our lives!













































Happy Birthday Kristy! I love you!!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:05 AM

    Happy Birthday Kristy!!!! Love the pics from years past!
    Love,Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:30 PM

    These pictures are great!! I have never seen the growing up ones!!

    Happy Birthday Kristy!!

    love, paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:42 PM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTY!

    Guess what Lori? Dani's academic advisor is the friend I was telling her about this summer! He is the husband of my co-teacher here at school. SMALL WORLD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She told me that yesterday. She finally had a reason to talk to him. ha She got up the nerve to ask him when she had to email him. She was kind of excited to do it. She has done so well so far in school. She made a 100 on her Stats test the other day and has done well on all her other tests too. I am so proud of her.

    ReplyDelete