Thursday, December 14, 2006

Weires Family Moving to Germany!!






Just Kidding. I was just trying to get your attention and to get back at all of you mean people. I have been BUSY!! But here are some pics of Dani's gang. They came home for me to take their "Family" pictures. We had a lot of fun.

John has been out of town for 2 weeks and I have been just being crazy with all the usual stuff.

Babsat Kendall the other day. We had a blast. Ashley says we spoiled her cause we let her use our cell phones. haha I love it. We also let her do her first dress up at my house the other day. Isn't she cute?

I am sorry and I will try to write more often. I am very bad.

Oh yeah, Kim. At the end of January, Alex will have Mr. Etienne in class. I forget his first name. You need to give me something for her to say to him. She kind of feels like it is kind of family she may be able to tease since he was so close to you guys.

Love everybody!!!








3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:27 PM

    You must have escaped from the Grinch!! Thanks goodness!! So glad to hear from you again. The pics of the kids are great! They certainly have no problem with posing, do they? But my fav is the one with them jumping. So fun!!

    Glad everyone is well and happy!! Hope the holidays are not too busy for you guys. Miss you!! love, paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:19 AM

    Wooo Hoooo!! Your back! As Jessica would say Happy Day, I'm doing a Happy Dance, Happy Dance!! The pictures are great, and what a good idea. In years to come they will really appreciate these pictures won't they? I will talk to the boys and get something for Alex to say to Mr. Etienne. (Adam)They will be more than glad to help.ha! Better go, Love, Kim

    ReplyDelete