Friday, March 09, 2007

I understand how Kendall feels!!


I just want to say, that after this week, I totally understand how Kendall feels.
Many of you did not know, but I had surgery on Tuesday to correct any and all my "problems" caused by delivering such large babies.
It was outpatient, but I went home with a wonderful contraption that meant I didn't have to sit on the potty. On Thursday, I went to have it removed and had the same problem as Kendall here (performance anxiety), so......... I am still at home tied to a lovely little pee bag!!!
Here now, it is my turn to feel sorry for myself. I actually came out of the office and started crying as soon as I saw John. He has been so good through all this. He took the week off work. Well, he has been working from home while babysitting me. He is my hero!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:19 PM

    Oh my word,Good Grief and bless your heart!!! But you have to admit those babies were wonderful!!!(And still are). You have been blessed (as have I) with a wonderful man....Take Care and keep us posted, Love to all, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Kim....you know I was looking for someone like Kevin. I think I came close! I love your man!! Oh, and mine. ha

    ReplyDelete