Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Wanna Laugh Your Socks Off?

While recovering from my surgery and having a little time to play, I came across the greatest blog. This lady just won an award for greatest blog of the year or something. She is a city girl who married a rancher and is now living the ranch life. She has 4 kids and is very in love with her kids and her husband. Her sense of humor is wonderful!!!!!! This reminds me of Indiana and Kansas ranch at the same time. Nothing is sacred, she tells stories and shares pictures of life on the ranch, puking kids, and phone recordings of her and her brother (who is special) and she loves him and he is just hilarious!!

Check it out and let me know what you think .....

http://www.thepioneerwoman.com

(I am also adding her to my list of favorite blogs.)

Hope everyone is having a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment