Thursday, November 08, 2007

Happy Birthday Dani!!







My girl is 20 today. I surprised her by going up at lunchtime and walking in on her in the cafeteria. She seemed very happy to see me. She had told me that her roommates and another girlfriend were all going to dinner and a movie. I knew they wouldn't mind me going with them, so I decided to give Dani a surprise. What I didn't realize was that they had 20 people sitting at O'Charlies waiting for her tonight. She was surprised and I was happy to be there and see all the love people have for her there. It was very nice.


Happy Birthday my little girl!! Makes me sad, you are all grown up!!


Momma

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Beautiful!!

    Lorie, that is a wonderful thing that you did! How exciting that you surprised her! I love to see others get surprised...it is so much fun! Next time you in my direction give me a holler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Momma! You showing up was such a great surprise because you really are one of my best friends! I love you so much! Everyone loved you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 20th Birthday Dani!!

    love, paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANI!!!!

    What a great day, Lorie. It's wonderful to see you and your girls so close...I hope I will have that with my girls, too! Love you all!!!

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Dani Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:34 PM

    Hey Dani,
    Sorry for the late post. It looks like you had a great birthday!!! You certainly deserve it... you are wonderful! Love Ya, Kim

    ReplyDelete