Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Soups On!














Okay, I am not going to be able to post much the next 2 weeks as we have a big Head Start (Federal) review next week. As soon as that is over, I will be back to my former blog posting maniac. haha






But for now, I will just post a few soup day pics every now and then. You never know when you may see a picture of you on here. We had a great two days hanging out with my Indiana family and also with Mom who came for a quick visit.






PS... I loved the messy eater comment from Leslie below. Too funny.



5 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting pictures!! I was so sad that I didn't get to come this past weekend, but these pictures make it better for me!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want pictures? If you really wanted pictures, you would head on over to
    www.lorie.smugmug.com

    for the whole bunch of pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani, you look so pretty in this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...thank you! You just made my day! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excuse me!! That is because she is ALWAYS so pretty, beautiful....you sexy thang!!

    ReplyDelete