Monday, May 19, 2008

Logan





Okay, we had a great day at the "Walk" on Saturday. Hopefully, a lot of money was raised for Juvenile Diabetes.


I took lots of pics before and during the walk, but especially afterwards at the park. Of course, we were focusing our attention on one particular little girl, but if I saw cool Team Logan tshirts during the day, I snapped some pics. The pic looked exactly like Logan!! Have a look and see if you know anybody.


But please, do excuse all the pics of little blond girl.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:27 PM

    Are you kidding? I love looking at this little girl. Loved seeing you all there, it was a great day.
    Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time too! It was so nice to see everyone. It took me about 12 hours of my work day (oops, did I admit that?), but I finally made it through all your smugmug pics. I loved looking at them! And, like Mom, I loved seeing all the pictures of Kendall. I do believe she had a good day! haha!

    ReplyDelete