Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Beth!!

Okay, today is Beth's Birthday. Everybody dance now! Dunt, dunt, dunt, dunt!! Happy Birthday Beth! I tried finding a picture to post and realized Beth usually hides from the camera. I found this one and some of her in her bathing suit at the beach and some pregnant. I thought she would like this one better. I almost posted one of her in her bathing suit in our younger years where Nancy, Sara, and I were also in our suits admiring something she had that we didn't, but um, we were ALL in our suits, and though I only wish I looked like that now, I didn't know if I would still be alive if I printed it. But Beth, YOU know the picture and you know how GOOD we all looked, don't you? Love you and hope your day is great!!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Beth! Hope you have a good one!

    Lorie..I want to see this picture!...you have made me incredibly curious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:40 AM

    Don't they look like babies in this pic? So sweet. So young. So innocent...well...scratch that part! Nash looks JUST LIKE Beth...smile and all. Pretty funny!
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I thought they looked very young. I didn't feel that young at the time, though. And yeah, innocent? I don't think so.
    I so agree about Nash looking like Beth. It is great!

    ReplyDelete