Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Busy Men!

This weekend my guys were still busy working on the back deck. They have put so much time and effort into it, I am so proud. Around 3PM, John told CJ to take off when some neighborhood boys came and asked CJ to go shoot air soft guns. He doesn't really "play" much with kids around here, he is usually playing with his father. ha

I was so busy in the house, I didn't even take a picture, but next weekend I am going to make sure I get out there and do that.

Tuesday, my voice left me and is still refusing to come back. It is driving me totally nuts. I may have to visit the doctor and I HATE to do that!! It is not really hurting me, but I know it is because of all the congestion I have. I think John has enjoyed it.

Hope everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

  1. How is your voice?
    And how are the guys doing with the deck?

    ReplyDelete