Tuesday, January 22, 2008

SOMEONE is getting blog lazy...






Hey everyone! It's Alex! We have a snow day today but my mom still has to work. :( I was looking at this blog and figured you guys might want something fresh on here. We don't really have any new pictures but I guess I could add some random ones. Anything is better than this same ol same ol!!!
Thought this picture was pretty humorous. I think I was in 6th grade, meaning this was about 6 years ago.














This picture is fitting for today, being a snow day and all. It's me, Jessy, and Dani. We were soooo excited about that tiny bit of snow! I remember Dad and Uncle Jeff even sent us down the tiny hill on trash can lids. Of course, I only remember this through pictures because I was obviously too young to remember this. haha.
I will have to upload the picture of us doing this yesterday. It was a lot of fun, Dad enjoyed it most of all. I kidd I kidd. He would still be on the ground if we had done that! And CJ probably would have broken his neck sitting right there. Haha.
Well, just wanted to get something new up here. Sorry it's nothing too exciting!

5 comments:

  1. Well done Alex! Thanks for doing this. Is it just me or does my head look abnormally large in this photo? I can't believe you used to dress like that for school, but I guess it was nie of your mom to let you borrow her clothes. Oh I'm glad that CJ's personal hygiene habits have improved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:01 PM

    Hi Alex! I love the update! I check the blog about once a day and I was so glad to see these "new" photos today. Super-cute! Hey...they are "new" to most of us! Love you all!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:58 PM

    Good job Alex, I love the flashback!
    Love,
    Aunt Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:03 AM

    Thanks Alex, I almost didn't check because I knew it would be the same thing. Nice suprise and Ashley your head is not big, your body is just skinny.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Alex!! It is nice to see something different!! And you did a superb job!!! Wish we had snow.....they are predicting a "wintery mix" for here tomorrow night but we usually get nothing....

    love, paula

    ReplyDelete